I have had the most amazing time (of my life ) since meeting the love of my life ,my soul-mate ,friend, lover…..and husband….Earl Smith. I had occasion to tell him yesterday, how amazed I am that he and I were to meet when we had. The whole point of our meeting, for both of us was to learn to love, so that we could love each other in totality! He has many more years of experience on this planet than I do…yet , the age difference doesn’t matter. Some things I have learned about him and his values are :
- A husband does everything to secure the FUTURE for the one he loves! He doesn’t just sit around DEMANDING his wife to be his SLAVE to his whims!
- I love you…..means SOMETHING very important. It means that he is WILLING to be patient and tenderhearted toward HIS sweetheart! He doesn’t boss her around, he INCLUDES HER….IN the decision making processes of the household.
- He PROTECTS her, from all threats to his best ability.
- SHE IS EVERYTHING TO HIM ,AND FOR HIM,AND HE ALSO TO ,FOR HER. NO one else matters in that relationship.
- He doesn’t tolerate “family” that put wedges between him and his wife. He values family….just not the dramatic,soap opera ,dysfunctional types. All he ever wanted was a FAMILY.
- He is Passionate….with so much love , it is near impossible to plumb the depths….yet when I do … it is amazing.
- He cannot stand for the following to be harmed or abused in ANY way: women ,children, animals ,or innocent human beings!
- He said to me that the world needs know this:Not all forms of abuse are ILLEGAL! A person can be severely emotionally abused, or manipulated… by those so-called “good people”….There is none good….No….NOT ONE …ASIDE FROM THE FATHER IN HEAVEN.
- Honesty and the Courage to be such , go hand in hand.
- He taught me it’s okay for me to be ME…. He didn’t marry anyone else! My sister says before I got married, that ” When you marry someone else, you marry THEIR FAMILY TOO!” Funny thing that is…. I don’t buy that I married HIS SISTER! POPPYCOCK! HE didn’t marry my mother, my father, sisters ,or brothers. Again….He married me!
- He has ZERO TOLERANCE for those things that he calls NON-SENSE… Nonsense…is:
- A : Quite simply those things that are self serving, shallow , fleeting, and FAKE. HE didn’t live on this earth for 70 years to be inundated by idiocy, faddishness, and useless garbage that we now see as part of our societal norms!
- He has zero tolerance for people who are tyrannical……abusive…..tangental , controlling,manipulative, disrespectful,greedy,etc.
- If perchance he should be your friend, be thankful….because there are not many like him on earth anymore!
With that all said….This will be my blog for the day! Be blessed….Be a blessing…..and count your many blessings!
The Pixie Cowgirl